- Skipping the evening snacks. It works well for me to take my Synthroid at night, but it has to be on an empty stomach.
- Exercising 3-4 days per week. I'm going to shoot for a little movement every day, even if it's just a couple of sun salutations.
- Only eating when I'm hungry and learning to stop when I'm satisfied.
- Keeping sweets to once or twice a week, as opposed to once or twice per day. I love my sweets, but if I can't learn to control them, then they'll have to get kicked to the curb entirely.
- The most important part: starting my day in the Word. I'm entirely prone to emotional eating, and when I'm fully reliant on God, I don't need to reach for food to comfort me.
But if you'd rather join me as an accountability partner without reading the book, I'd love to have that too. My sister is helping me stay accountable, and I'm helping her stay accountable. This evening I was feeling the pull of sweets, and knowing that I would have to post here and tell my sister was enough to keep me from eating it.
So that's it for day 2. I am going with my daughter's class to Harrisburg for their field trip tomorrow, so I'll be posting about that tomorrow. On Wednesday I'll be back with more about "Reshaping It All." So until tomorrow, good night!